All inclusive Antarctica
To ANTARCTICA - 13 Nights
- 13 Nights
- ALL Inclusive to Antarctica!
- Travel Dates:
- 07/03/22 to 20/03/22
- Offer Expires:
- Reference Code:
Price per person
SOLO traveller from AUD$14727/per person *
Included in your voyage
- 2 Overnights in Buenos Aires before the expedition cruise, including breakfast
- 1 Overnight in Buenos Aires after the expedition cruise, including breakfast
- Round-trip flights in economy class from selected cities in Australia or New Zeland to Buenos Aires
- Round-trip flights in economy class between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
- Round-trip transfers from Buenos Aires airport to the hotel in Buenos Aires
- Round-trip transfers from the hotel in Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires airport before and after the expedition cruise
- Transfers between Ushuaia airport and the ship, including a brief tour of the town
- Expedition cruise in a outside cabin category RS cabin or a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
- À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organise and accompany activities on board and ashore
- Range of included excursions
- Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on a variety of topics
- Use of the ship’s Science Center which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- Citizen Science programme allows guests to assist with live scientific research
- Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s hot tubs, panoramic sauna, outdoor and indoor gyms, and outdoor running track
- Informal gatherings with the crew such as daily recaps and preparation for the day to come
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats while in Antarctica
- Loan of boots, trekking poles, and all equipment for activities
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition Photographers help with your camera settings before landings
Not included in your voyage
- Travel insurance
- Luggage handling
- Optional shore excursions with our local partners
- Optional small-group activities with our Expedition Team
- Optional treatments in the onboard wellness and spa area
- All planned activities are subject to weather and ice conditions
- Excursions and activities are subject to change
- Medical questionnaire is mandatory
- Please ensure you meet all visa entry requirements
- No gratuities expected
- Departure Cities: SYD/MEL/BNE/AKL/CHC. Other departure cities available with a $300 per person supplement: ADL/PER/CNS/DRW/HBA/LST/WLG/CBR. Contact our team after you make a booking to add this supplement
After your flight from Australia or New Zealand, arrive in Buenos Aires and be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Prepare yourself for Antarctica as we cross the famed Drake Passage. During the voyage south, the Expedition Team starts the lecture programme, giving you information about Antarctica’s fascinating history and environmental science. You’ll also learn how to make your visit as safe and as sustainable as possible and you’ll join Citizen Science programmes to help collect data for current scientific research. This is also a good opportunity to enjoy all the amenities of your advanced hybrid powered expedition ship.
Antarctica — Another World!
Antarctica never fails to inspire awe and wonder, with white horizons above oceans full of icebergs and whales. Perhaps even more awe-inspiring will be your first encounter with the huge colonies of penguins.
Our Expedition Team will lead ice-cruising and landings at every opportunity to come ashore and explore the impressive Antarctic scenery. From deck, there are great chances to spot whales. Of course, this is true wilderness, so nature is in charge, but our experienced captain will work with the elements to create the best possible itinerary for your adventure.
We will attempt landings at several sites in the South Shetlands and on the Antarctic Peninsula and aim to bring you to the incredible diversity of landscapes and rich wildlife on display in this pristine wilderness.
Wherever we explore, the sights and sounds and of Antarctica are sure to stay with you for a lifetime!
After exploring this exhilarating continent, we set course back to civilisation. Spend the day at sea recapping your experiences, having fun in the Science Center or just relaxing on deck, spotting the many sea birds which follow our ship.
Our expedition cruise ends as we reach Ushuaia, and we transfer you to the airport for your flight back to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival from your charter flight you will be transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Enjoy a day at leisure before being transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia or New Zealand.
*Itinerary subject to change*
Price based on twin share. Price is correct as at 09NOV2020.
Subject to limited availability at time of booking
Other departure dates available with surcharge